YEP Group 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YEP Group 1

This is a forum I created for our group, just to give it a try.

You are not connected. Please login or register

task distribution

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1task distribution Empty task distribution Sun May 22, 2011 6:59 pm

henko

Admin

info on group 1 task distribution

I offer to do:
Research -
* water safety
* shipping NW channel
* water : fresh, salination

Power Point Presentation preparation before camp

will also contribute to topics of Public Awareness + Fundraising & anything alse i have info on!

Last edited by henko on Mon May 30, 2011 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total

2task distribution Empty Re: task distribution Sun May 22, 2011 7:23 pm

Zula

Admin

I would like to be responsible for research in following areas:
-animals
-Inuits dependance on Nature
-plants, restoration, replant, food, greenhouse
-social problems&education
-ecosystem: biocoenosis

I'm eager to contact local schools, institutions, people. I think we should concentrate on the Baffin Island (schools, people) but also refere our information to the region in general (institutions). May I start from tomorrow?

I'll try to help everyone if needed. I'll be glad to have some extra work Smile! I think we should all public gathered information and share them with all members of our fantastic Very Happy group.

https://yepgroup1.forumpolish.com

3task distribution Empty Re: task distribution Tue May 31, 2011 2:35 pm

Zula

Admin

Shall I understand that we want to add something to this topic?

4task distribution Empty Re: task distribution Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:30 am

henko

Admin

OK, so i see we still need the info on budget & project planning....
Hang ,Rici - will you be able to contribute with this perhaps? ( guide cost/ park entry(fieldtrip) , everything else?

We also need an equipment list -
Hang if you suggest 3R, what material will be used/ where to get?
Water talks - who , what posters?
Fieldtrip - tents/ cooking utensils/ other?

Zula is busy with the written report - all to add comments on the google.docs link for her please (remember it is our TEAM project )

Henko - PPts (but i need all the info... & photos (<100kb)

Today it is Tuesday. Please help the team by posting your feedback as soon as possible on the forum - BIG thanks !*

Hang / Rici - what else do you see the team should do ?

5task distribution Empty Re: task distribution Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:59 am

Rici

Admin

I think it is enough to do for the first time...I mean I have my whole program this week: school, scouts...and have some responsibilities there I can not disregard. Also we have to do a lot for the camp in advance beside our own project.
Of course I look for some pictures and the budget planning!
I hope you understand.

6task distribution Empty Re: task distribution Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:03 pm

Zula

Admin

I think we should also discuss a general program of the oral presentation and decide on what is each person going to talk about.
Rici - everyone's having a lot of work, don't worry. We're motivated enough to survive it! Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it!
Best wishes from my school library Smile

7task distribution Empty Re: task distribution Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:35 pm

Zula

Admin

One more task to be done! But I find it really exciting! WOW!
We have an agreement on the field trip - it will be so cool! We want to carry out some research with young Nunavutmiuts during the trip - it will be so cool! BUT: what kind of research will be available to us? What scientific instruments will we need? How can help us? The only organization that comes to my mind is the one that mrs. Roswitha has send to us: http://beachcombersalert.org/RubberDuckies.html - I will contact them once I'm back from walking my dog (Very Happy) - share your ideas on questions etc. if possible!
Who else can we ask for help?

8task distribution Empty Re: task distribution Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:35 am

henko

Admin

@ ZUla + Rici - thanks for the links to some pics for our PPts - please keep looking for some that has to do with our actual activities as well? + soome of bored youth / substance abuse

@ All - clean-up : black bags ?? cost ? lots of tins lying around there (maybe use cardboard boxes from their co-op / shops??

@ HAng - i still need your photos for the project PPts - especially your 3R idea - things to make / kids doing etc

@ Hang - we also need an equipment/ material list from you for 3R project. Everything you will need & where you will get it + cost.

WOW ! it is all beginning to come together for the team !! thanks girls

9task distribution Empty Re: task distribution Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:07 am

phoebe

Admin

sorry Henko i will send pics right now. check your email.
The equipment I will send you tomorrow

10task distribution Empty Re: task distribution Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:43 am

phoebe

Admin

sorry Henko i will send pics right now. check your email.
The equipment I will send you tomorrow

11task distribution Empty Re: task distribution Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:19 pm

henko

Admin

@ Hang : Thanks so much for the pics - they are great!! looking @ them, make me feel like playing again Wink

about the equipment list - 100% for tomorrow - can you maybe add some $$ to it as well? then we know that is all OK. Are we going to ask the school/ teachers to arrange for some old packaging material ( kids to bring to school) or what did you think? ( otherwise stuff kept on the Pangaea to be used?? )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum