YEP Group 1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
YEP Group 1

This is a forum I created for our group, just to give it a try.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Visual setting of our project

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Visual setting of our project Empty Visual setting of our project Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Zula

Admin

I know we haven't decided yet on the project proposal, but I already started thinking of some visual setting of our project: logo, posters, adverts? It will be much easier to decide on the main motif after knowing what will we focus on - still I'm waiting for your suggestions even now!

https://yepgroup1.forumpolish.com

2Visual setting of our project Empty logo Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:47 pm

henko

Admin

i think for our PPts we need to start with a Project logo.

Pangaea logo with our Project logo at bottom? need a slogan... something like the USA one of "explore to restore"
but to fit in with our theme ( more social/sport ...)

the poster/ ad can only be an idea @ this stage. Can be finalised if project get "go ahead"

did you talk to your ad friend? his poster was great!

if we go for PenPalProgram we can distribute a personal invite from inuit youth to other YEPs @ camp to write to them??

3Visual setting of our project Empty Re: Visual setting of our project Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Rici

Admin

Yeah, I think the Pangaea logo should be on the bottom of the PP. But do we have or need oure own project logo?

4Visual setting of our project Empty own logo Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:29 pm

henko

Admin

we definitely need to have our own logo / slogan

i am referring to the big round MH/Pangaea Project circle. In the bottom half of the circle they always write a different logo ( shark project / explore to restore/ etc)

5Visual setting of our project Empty Re: Visual setting of our project Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:17 pm

Zula

Admin

Hey hey hey!
I have transformed Henko's proposition of logo into digital version, with some small modifications. Please find different versions (minor differences) attached to my e-mail! Please give me your opinion: which one is the best? What other versions would you like to see - it's not a problem at all to test something new!
And what is, I believe, most important: is that a logo you like? you accept? Personally, I wasn't delighted at first, but now I think it is exactly the way a logo is supposed to be: simple, eye-catching (colors) and really meaningfull! You can search for symbolism in its every little feature!
Anyway, I'm open for any other proposition. I will be glad to help you with creating a digital version. Waiting for your reply!!! Remember, this is a subject we can't develop during the Camp!

6Visual setting of our project Empty Re: Visual setting of our project Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:12 pm

henko

Admin

@ zula - thanks for developing my sketch into the digital version!

i prefer logo 5 but with the blue frame of logo 4 added !

7Visual setting of our project Empty Re: Visual setting of our project Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:12 pm

Rici

Admin

Great job Zula!

I like logo 4 a lot, O don´t know if logo 5 fits with the frame of logo 4?!

8Visual setting of our project Empty Re: Visual setting of our project Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Zula

Admin

Check your e-mails and see yourself!
I prefere a logo without a square frame - it is much easier to put a circle into a document, on the edge of a page etc.

9Visual setting of our project Empty Re: Visual setting of our project Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:53 pm

Rici

Admin

I agree with you Zula.
What is chenged at the logo you sent few minutes ago?
Perhaps logo 5 would be good!

10Visual setting of our project Empty Re: Visual setting of our project Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:56 pm

henko

Admin

@ ZUla - i replied on mail before seeing this post. OK i'll agree to the circle logo 5 without the blue frame , but maybe the horizontal writing @ bottom should then be a little more Bold (darker) it looks kind of lost? thanks for keeping on trying to make us happy:)

11Visual setting of our project Empty Re: Visual setting of our project Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:00 pm

Zula

Admin

Nothing matters more than your happiness, guys Smile Give version 7 a try!

12Visual setting of our project Empty Re: Visual setting of our project Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Rici

Admin

I love version 7!

13Visual setting of our project Empty Re: Visual setting of our project Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:06 pm

Zula

Admin

Because you haven't seen version 8.... I'm not kidding! The only difference is size of "Young Explorers Program - Youth Elder Project" inscription, but it really looks a bit better. Smile Check your e-mail! Smile

14Visual setting of our project Empty Re: Visual setting of our project Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:16 pm

henko

Admin

nr 8 has my vote! thanx zula!

15Visual setting of our project Empty Re: Visual setting of our project Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:11 pm

Rici

Admin

agree number 8!!

16Visual setting of our project Empty Re: Visual setting of our project Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:30 pm

henko

Admin

whoooopeeeee! nearly consensus in group - Hang??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum